Bronx Speaks: Making Place
Adriana Rostovsky featured in Group exhibit during Armory Arts Week at Bronx Museum of the Arts
March 4 - March 8, 2015
Bronx Speaks: Making Place. We're featuring Uruguay artist, AdrianaRostovsky at The Bronx Museum of the Arts during Armory Arts Week.
Bronx Speaks: Making Place is the latest exhibit presented by the Bronx Arts Alliance (BxAA) including artworks selected by a
curatorial committee and featuring Bronx, US and International
Artists from over 20 Bronx arts organizations.
Elisa ContemporaryArt will be featuring two artworks by Uruguay artist, Adriana Rostovsky.
The exhibit will take place at The Bronx Museum of the Arts and will be installed by independent curator by Sarah Corona.
The Opening Reception will take place on Friday, March 6th, the
Armory Show's officially designated Bronx Day. Bronx Speaks: Making Place will have a sneak peek on Wednesday, March 4th and run through Sunday, March 8th.
There will be a series of Special Events during the exhibit:
- Opening Reception: Friday, March 6 from 5-10pm.
- Performances by Innove Gnawa Band, Lucy Blanco and James Lovell, Vithym in the Lower Gallery, from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Performance by La Santa Cecilia in the 2nd floor North Wing, as part of First Fridays! in Collaboration with Carnegie Hall’s Neighborhood Concerts
- On Sunday March 8th, Bronx Children's Museum will be hosting a free Art Workshop for Kids from 12-4pm
What: Bronx Speaks: Making Place presented by Bronx Arts Alliance featuring Elisa Contemporary Art artist Adriana Rostovsky.
When:March 4-8, 2015
Where: The Bronx Museum of the Arts, 1040 Grand Concourse, Lower Level Gallery, Bronx NY
- Wednesday, March 4, 4pm - 8pm: Bronx Culture Trolley
- Thursday, March 5 11am - 6pm
- Friday, March 6 11am - 10pm: Bronx Day and Reception from 6-10pm
- Saturday, March 7 11am - 6pm
- Sunday, March 8 11am - 6pm: Free Art Workshop for kids 12-4pm