Spring 2015 Affordable Art Fair in NYC
March 24 - March 29, 2015
We'll be at the Spring Affordable Art Fair opening on March 25
This Spring's Affordable Art Fair will run from March 25 through 29, starting with a special VIP preview on March 25th from 7-10pm.
It will all take place at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street (between Sixth and Seventh Avenues).
We're looking forward to debuting several new artists and their
inspiring visions including:
- Hyperrealist, Matt Story
- Mixed Media artist, Michelle Gagliano
Plus we'll be sharing the latest work from:
- Marfa artist, Martha Hughes
- Abstract Canadian landscape artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
- Pop artist, Mitch McGee
- Turkish artist, Yasemin Kackar Demirel
- Equestrian artist, Ken Peloke
Meet the artists on Saturday, March 28:
2pm - Yasemin Kackar Demirel
3pm - Michelle Gagliano
We have a limited number of complimentary day passes available.
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2015 Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC
- Wednesday, March 25 Private View 7pm – 10pm
- Thursday, March 26 11am – 8pm AAF After Dark 8pm – 10pm
- Friday, March 27 11am – 8pm
- Saturday, March 28 11am – 8pm
- Sunday, March 29 11am – 5pm
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.
There are also a series of special talks and events! To see the full list, visit Fair Talks & Tours