artwork from recycled materials at The Design Studio in Bridgehampton
July 29 - September 15, 2015
Elisa Contemporary Art presents Upcycle at The Design Studio in Bridgehampton, NY. Upcycle celebrates Artwork created from all recycled materials. Our artists recycle, reuse and re-envision newspaper, magazines, junk mail, commercial signage, plastic scraps, caps & bottles, wood, steel, tools, drills and metal parts to create dazzling one of a kind works of art. The exhibit will open on August 1st and run through September 20th.
Featured artists include:
- Connecticut Interdisciplinary artist Joseph Dermody
- New York Metal sculptor Carole Eisner
- Canadian Mixed Media artist Aurora Robson
- Uruguay Mixed Media artist Adriana Rostovsky
- St. Louis Hybrid artist Cheryl Wassenaar
On Saturday August 8th, we’ll be hosting two Special Events:
- Art workshop for kids from 12:30 pm to 2pm (sign up required) inspired by our artists
- Sake and Sweets reception from 4pm to 6pm - Meet Joseph Dermody.