See us at the 2019 AAFNYC - March 27 - 31st
December 30, 2018 - March 31, 2019
Elisa Contemporary Art will be back at the Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC. It takes place March 27-31 and we'll in Booth C4.
We're debuting several new artists!
- A Cityscape Shadow series and Abstract Landscapes by Westport artist, Dale Najarian
- Botanical Cyanotypes and Mixed Media works on paper by CT artist, Cynthia MacCollum
- Emotional Abstractions by Vermont Artist, Rose Umerlik
We'll also be featuring:
- Canadian mixed media artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
- Texas Pop Artist , Mitch McGee
You'll have a chance to meet our artists and find out the inspirations behind their work:
- Friday, March 29 at 6 pm meet Cynthia MacCollum
- Saturday, March 30 at 1 pm meet Dale Najarian
- Saturday, March 30 at 3 pm meet Marie Danielle Leblanc
We have a limited number of VIP tickets available. Please email Lisa@ElisaArt.com. For discounted general admission tickets, go to: http://bit.ly/AAFNYC2019ECA10
Take a look at our Preview Catalog to get a sneak peek at all the work which will be available:
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2019 Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC, Booth C4
Private Preview: Wednesday, March 27 from 6-9pm
Public Fair Days:
Thursday, March 28 11am – 6pm, Art After Dark 6pm – 9pm
Friday, March 29 11am – 8pm
Saturday, March 30 11am – 8pm
Sunday, March 31 11am – 5pm
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.
The Affordable Art Fair will feature 70 local and international galleries. You'll see over 300 Contemporary artists -- featuring artworks priced from $50 to $10,000.
I look forward to seeing you at the Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC in Booth C4 on the 1st floor
For more information, visit us at www.ElisaContemporaryArt.com, or contact Lisa at Lisa@ElisaArt.com or 212.729.4974.