We'll be back at the Affordable Art Fair from April 18-22 at 7 West 34th Street in New York City. We'll be in booth number E-5
- A new, architectural series from Los Angeles Artist Kimber Berry
- A lighter, more playful series from Figurative painter, Daryl Zang
- A new palette of poetic landscapes from Canadian artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
We'll be debuting a new painting by Houston artist Mitch McGee; sharing the haunting, timeless portraits of Austin artist, Ray Donley, featuring new paintings by Sharon Gordon, and so much more.
The fair will be kicking off with a Private VIP Preview on Wednesday April 18th from 6-9 pm. And is open to the public from Thursday, April 19th through Sunday, April 22nd. Children under 12 free with an adult.
Meet artist Marie Danielle Leblanc on Saturday, April 21st from 1-2pm
AAFNYC fair hours are:
Thursday April 19 2PM - 9PM
Friday April 20 2PM - 9PM
Saturday April 21 11AM - 8PM
Sunday April 22 11AM - 6PM
The show takes place at 7 West 34th Street
(across from the Empire State Building between 5th and 6th Avenue).
The Affordable Art Fair is an exciting experience featuring over 80 galleries from around the world with artwork priced from $50 to $10,000. You'll see original contemporary art in all mediums including painting, works on paper, photography, video installations and sculpture.
Plus they have some a series of special lectures and fun workshops planned for the kids on the weekend.
- What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2012 Affordable Art Fair in NYC (AAFNYC)
- VIP Reception: April 18 from 6-9 pm (limited tickets available)
- Public Fair Hours: Thursday, April 19th through Sunday, April 22nd
- Where: 7 West 34th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY.
- Visit us in Booth E-5
We have a very limited number of complimentary tickets available. If you want to join us, please email me at Lisa@ElisaArt.com and be sure to supply your name and email address. Each ticket will admit you and a guest.