Affordable Art Fair NYC
Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
April 3 - April 7, 2013
VIP Reception, April 3 7-10pm
This Spring's Affordable Art Fair opens in just a few days on April 3rd. It will run through April 7 at a new location: the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street (between Sixth and Seventh Avenues).
We're looking forward to sharing some exciting new artwork at our booth C-10.
We've put together some specially curated walls including:
- A dive into Summer with a Swimmers Wall featuring new works by Hawaii artist Carol Bennett, San Francisco artist Jeffrey Palladini and Connecticut painter Daryl Zang
- An Equestrian tribute with works by Arizona artist Ken Peloke, Expressionist Donna Bernstein, and Graphite artist, Sheona Hamilton-Grant
- Our Toys and Joys Space featuring Mississippi artist, Allan Innman and Austin Artist, Allison Gregory and more!
The fair will be kicking off with a Private VIP Preview on Wednesday April 3 from 7-10 pm. And is open to the public from Thursday, April 4th through Sunday, April 7th. Children under 12 free with an adult.
AAFNYC fair hours are:>
- Thursday, April 4 11am – 8pm
- Friday, April 5 11am – 8pm
- Saturday, April 6 11am – 8pm
- Sunday, April 7 11am – 5pm
The Affordable Art Fair is an exciting experience featuring galleries from around the world with artwork priced from $100 to $10,000. You'll see original contemporary art in all mediums including painting, works on paper, photography, video installations and sculpture.
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2013 Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC - April 3-7
VIP Reception: April 3 from 7-10 pm
Public Fair Hours: Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.
Visit us in Booth C-10
We have a limited number of complimentary day passes available. If you want to join us, please email me at Lisa@ElisaArt.com and be sure to supply your name and email address. Each ticket will admit you and a guest.
Works by Carol Bennett and Jeffrey Palladini
Swimmers Wall - Carol Bennett Works on Paper
Landscapes by Marie Danielle Leblanc and Paper Collage by Michael Buscemi
Our Equestrian Wall
Our Toys and Joys Wall
Pool 5 by Jeffrey Palladini on our outside wall