Fall 2013 Edition of the Affordable Art Fair in New York City.
October 2 - October 6, 2013
This year's Affordable Art Fair (AAFNYC) takes place in a few weeks in New York City at The Tunnel, 11th Avenue at 28th Street.
We'll be in booth number A-18 with:
- Organic Landscapes by Los Angeles Flow artist, Kimber Berry
- New Birch paintings by Pop Artist Mitch McGee li>
- Abstracted and Realistic Landscapes by Syracuse artist Sharon Gordon and Photographer, John Conn li>
- Works of Paper by Amy Genser, Don Morris and Michael Buscemi li>
We'll be having special events with our artists throughout the weekend:Meet paper constructionist Amy Genser on Thursday, October 3 at 5pm
Meet photographer John Conn on Saturday October 5 at 2pm.
Who: Elisa Contemporary Art (Booth #A-18) invites you to join us at the Fall 2013 Affordable Art Fair NYC
Where: The Tunnel, 11th Avenue at 28th Street
When: October 3rd - 6th, 2013.
AAFNYC fair hours are:
The Affordable Art Fair is an exciting experience featuring galleries from around the world with artwork priced from $50 to $10,000. You'll see original contemporary art in all mediums including painting, works on paper, photography, video installations and sculpture. Plus they have some fun workshops planned for the kids on the weekend.
- Thursday, October 3 11am - 8pm li>
- Friday October 4 11am - 8pm li>
- Saturday October 5 11am - 8pm li>
- Sunday October 6 11am - 6pm li>
Looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions or need additional information or would like a ticket to come see if (limited number available), you can reach me at 212.729.4974 or Lisa@ElisaArt.com.