Spring Affordable Art Fair in New York City
New artists and Our artist, Paula Brett, will be leading kids art workshops!
April 2 - April 6, 2014
This Spring's Affordable Art Fair opens in just a few weeks. It runs from April 3rd through 6th, with a special VIP preview on April 2nd. It will all take place at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street (between Sixth and Seventh Avenues.
We're looking forward to debuting for the first time at the fair some exciting new artists and their inspiring visions including:
We're so excited to share that our artist Paula Brett will be leading art workshops for kids inspired by her own Candala series (which will be on exhibit at our booth). She has transformed Candy into Artwork and she'll be working with the kids to do the same! The 45-minute art workshop for kids is FREE and will take place for Children under 12 on April 5th and 6th at 11:30 am.
- Hyper-realists, Peter and Madeline Powell
- Emerging Iranian artist, Aida Izadpanah
- Candalas by Paula Brett
Plus we'll be sharing the latest work from:
- Paper constructionist, Amy Genser
- Abstract landscape artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
- Pop artist, Mitch McGee
We were very excited Paula's work was featured on the CBS news!
We're also thrilled to present several events to meet our artists:
AAFNYC fair hours are:
- Meet Aida Izadpanah on Thursday, April 3rd at 7:30 pm when she debuts a just completed painting.
- Meet Amy Genser on Saturday, April 5th
- Wednesday, April 2 Private View 7pm – 10pm
- Thursday, April 3 11am – 8pm AAF After Dark 8pm – 10pm
- Friday, April 4 11am – 8pm*
- Saturday, April 5 11am – 8pm
- Sunday, April 6 11am – 5pm
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2014 Spring Affordable Art Fair in NYC - April 2-6
VIP Reception: April 2 from 7-10 pm
Public Fair Hours: Thursday, April 3 through Sunday, April 6
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.