We're kicking off the Summer with Zenscapes in Bridgehampton.
May 19 - July 7, 2014
Zenscapes will be the first of three art exhibits and series of special
events this Summer taking place in Bridgehampton at The Design
Zenscapes is a meditative journey into the abstracted
landscapes of artists from the East and West Coasts.
The exhibit features the work of New York and East Hampton artist, Michele D'Ermo, Los
Angeles Flow artist, Kimber Berry and San Jose Paper Constructionist,
Michael Buscemi. It opens on May 20th and runs through July 7.
Our three artists reimagine landscapes and our surroundings and take
the viewer into unknown new places. According to Michele, "To keep my work spontaneous and inventive, I try to draw upon what lies
beneath normal cognition in an uninhibited way. Intuition draws from subliminal knowledge and allows the unfiltered, unfamiliar and
unknown to enter my work."
Please join us for a special Artist reception on Saturday, June 14th
from 4-7pm and meet Michele D'Ermo!
- What: Zenscapes in the Hamptons
- Featured Artists: Michele D'Ermo, Kimber Berry, Michael Buscemi
- When: May 20 through July 7, 2014
- Special Event: Artist Reception, Saturday, June 14th from 4-7pm
- Where: The Design Studio, 2393 Main Street, Bridgehampton NY.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm; Friday-Saturday 10am - 5:30 pm;
Sunday 11am - 4pm