We're at the Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC
September 25 - September 29, 2014
be at the Fall Affordable Art Fair from September 25-29.
It will take place at The Tunnel, 11th Avenue at 28th Street in New York City.
We'll be in booth number A-12
- Marfa Texas artist, Martha Hughes
- Colombian artist, Alexis Duque
- Hawaii artist, Jason Wright
- Paper Constructionists Amy Genser and Don Morris
Another highlight to this season’s fair will be Mitch McGee as the First Ever "Artist in Residence"! He will be creating a new piece of art onsite at the fair.
Mitch as also created a limited edition print. Our artist has created an exclusive wood cut print for purchase only at the Fair, featuring the signature AAF pink! Fifteen prints will be created to celebrate the 15th anniversary of AAF!
On Sunday, September 28th at 1pm meet artist, Alexis Duque
The fair will be kicking off with a Private VIP Preview on Thursday September 25 from 7-10 pm. And is open to the public from Friday, September 26th through Monday, September 29. Children under 12 free with an adult.
AAFNYC fair hours are:
- Thursday September 25 (VIP Preview) 7PM - 10PM
- Friday September 26 11AM - 8PM
- Saturday September 27 11AM - 8PM
- Sunday September 28 11AM - 8PM
- Monday September 29 11AM - 6PM
The Affordable Art Fair is an exciting experience featuring 48 galleries from around the world with artwork priced from $50 to $10,000. You'll see original contemporary art in all mediums including painting,
works on paper, photography, video installations and sculpture.
- What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2014 Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC
- VIP Reception: Thursday September 25 from 7-10 pm (limited tickets available)
- Public Fair Hours: Friday September 26 through Monday September 29
- Where: The Tunnel, 11th Avenue at 28th Street, New York, NY.
- Visit us in Booth A-12
Installation Shot 2
Installation Shot 3