|Elisa Contemporary Art represents contemporary artists currently working in traditional, mixed and new media.
- Original, profound and important works of art from the US, and around the world.
- Artists who bring a rich, diverse, multi-cultural world perspective to their work.
- Art that pushes beyond the boundaries of media, form and/or technique.
Our artists are selected based on mastery of their technique and craft, singular and unique creative vision, and commitment to their art. We chose to represent work that we love, art that moves and transforms us.
In addition to our Riverdale Gallery, we have a presence at:
- Art Salon in Fairfield CT. Open by Appointment only
- Select international art fairs
- Events and happenings in public spaces
- Private venues throughout the year
We represent and market our artists and their work through traditional and non-traditional marketing tools — including the latest techniques in public relations, direct marketing, database, interactive, viral marketing, and public events marketing.
Giving Back Through Art: [top] We believe in the power of giving back as we receive, so we donate a portion of every sale to philanthropic organizations that help people within underserved communities heal and grow through their experience and engagement with contemporary art. You may choose from our list of affiliated art-related charities for your donation when you purchase your artwork:
- Free Arts NYC
- The Art Therapy Project
Art Workshops and Events: [top] . We offer opportunities for new and young collectors to meet our artists in comfortable, casual settings and studio visits, private art shows throughout the year.